Meet Your Cool Addition to the Family
If your air conditioning unit has decided to take the summer off – permanently – it can leave you in quite the uncomfortable conundrum. Don’t let a failed cooling system stand in the way of keeping you cool this year; talk to our team today to see how our experts can help you find the perfect comfort solution for your needs this season.
Our professionally trained consultants will be there to guide you through the process of choosing the most efficient and reliable upgrade for your structure and budget.
When Is AC Installation the Right Call?
When you experience a total breakdown of an aging HVAC unit, knowing it is time for an upgrade is a no-brainer. Oftentimes, however, the decision to replace your existing system isn’t as cut and dry. Many of our customers come to us asking how to determine when they should upgrade to a newer model or pay to repair their current equipment.
While the answer to that question is often speculative, we do recommend upgrading if any of these conditions are present:
- Your unit is more than 15 years old. An aging HVAC system will continue to bring repair bills as time goes on, and costs will quickly add up.
- Frequent repairs. As we mentioned above, the older your unit, the more frequent the repairs – you do the math.
- Cost versus value. If your system is facing major repair costs (more than half the value of your unit), upgrading to a newer unit is often a better investment.
- Inefficiency. Sometimes a previously installed unit may be insufficient for the cooling needs of your structure. This can lead to uncomfortable environments as well as costly energy bills.
Get Back To Your Comfort Zone
Making the decision to upgrade to a newer, more efficient AC system can make all the difference in your comfort and energy efficiency needs. With advancements in technology, modern systems come equipped with a multitude of benefits your older system may be lacking. Some of these include:
- Zoned cooling features. Modern technology has afforded many comfort upgrades including zoned cooling which allows users to set specific temperatures in different areas.
- Tax breaks. With energy efficiency ratings, most units today qualify homeowners for tax breaks and incentives for maintaining a greener carbon footprint than older models.
- Energy bill savings. One of the most important benefits of upgrading to higher efficiency models is the dramatic savings many customers see on their utility expenses. With their ability to monitor your indoor climate better, newer systems utilize less energy expenditure, leading to lower utility costs after the upgrade is completed.
While upgrading to a new system may be a larger expense upfront, it won’t take long to pay for itself in the near future. With an improved comfort experience, lesser carbon footprint, and lower energy bills, you’ll soon see how quickly your upgrade will pay for itself.
Give us a call today to see how our team of experts can help you improve the overall comfort of your home with a modern AC upgrade!