Click Our Guides Below for Help
Montgomery OH AC Installation – Top AC Maintenance Services
The hot summer days are arriving with haste and your cooling system decided to retire. That is a scenario we hear the most often from homeowners who need our trusted services. Here at Cincy Heating, we know you want a fast response and the correct options to be undertaken to make certain you complete your HVAC maintenance or get the right unit installed in your home.
When Is Getting a New System The Right Call?
Here at Cincy Heating, we like to remind our customers that there is no set moment when we can say the life of a heating and cooling system will come to an end. Instead, we use several points to guide us when we are discussing the lifespan of your HVAC system and whether or not it should be replaced.
- The first piece of information we look for is how much value there will be in repairing your heating and cooling system. As a guide, we look at the value of a new HVAC unit and weigh this against the cost of the repairs needed to bring your unit back to good working order. If the cost of repairs is half or more of the total value of a new unit, we will recommend you look to replace your unit.
- We also look at the age of your HVAC unit when we look to determine whether a replacement is necessary. If your unit is 15 years of age or older, we tend to lean on the side of replacing your HVAC system with an upgraded one.
- How effective is your HVAC system at meeting your heating and cooling needs? If you are feeling the heat in the summer months because your home is not as comfortable as it should be, we believe you should replace your unit with a newer model that will suit your needs.
There comes a time when the technology available is too powerful not to consider when it comes to changing your HVAC unit. The latest HVAC technology allows you to enjoy a number of advantages, including:
- Lower utility bills
- Tax breaks and incentives
- Fewer emissions are being pushed into the environment
- Technology to keep you comfortable, including Smart thermostats to change the way you heat and cool your home
Your Trusted AC Maintenance Contractors Near You
There are many reasons why you should take the time to call our company for all your heating and cooling needs. The well-being and safety of our customers are paramount to us. This is why all of our technicians undergo strict training, background checks, and drug tests.
We also understand your home is the space you want to protect and feel happy in, which is why our technicians take the time to clean and tidy after themselves before leaving any property.
The respect we show your property extends to you and your budget. Our team of experienced technicians will never push a repair or replacement piece of equipment on you just to make more money.
Need Air Conditioner Installation or Maintenance Services? Call Our Team!
Whether you are looking to complete any required maintenance or to replace your HVAC system, call or schedule an appointment online with our team of technicians.