The hot summer days are arriving with haste and your cooling system decided to retire. That is a scenario we hear the most often from homeowners who need our trusted services. Here at Cincy Heating, we know you want a fast response and the correct options to be undertaken to make certain you complete your HVAC maintenance or get the right unit installed in your home.
When Is Getting a New System The Right Call?
Here at Cincy Heating, we like to remind our customers that there is no set moment when we can say the life of a heating and cooling system will come to an end. Instead, we use several points to guide us when we are discussing the lifespan of your HVAC system and whether or not it should be replaced.
- The first piece of information we look for is how much value there will be in repairing your heating and cooling system. As a guide, we look at the value of a new HVAC unit and weigh this against the cost of the repairs needed to bring your unit back to good working order. If the cost of repairs is half or more of the total value of a new unit, we will recommend you look to replace your unit.
- We also look at the age of your HVAC unit when we look to determine whether a replacement is necessary. If your unit is 15 years of age or older, we tend to lean on the side of replacing your HVAC system to an upgraded one.
- How effective is your HVAC system at meeting your heating and cooling needs? If you are feeling the heat in the summer months because your home is not as comfortable as it should be, we believe you should replace your unit for a newer model that will suit your needs.
There comes a time when the technology available is too powerful not to consider when it comes to changing your HVAC unit. The latest HVAC technology allows you to enjoy a number of advantages, including:
- Lower utility bills
- Tax breaks and incentives
- Fewer emissions being pushed into the environment
- Technology to keep you comfortable, including Smart thermostats to change the way you heat and cool your home
Your Trusted AC Maintenance Contractors Near You
There are many options open to you when you are looking for cooling unit maintenance services, but we feel our company offers you the highest level of customer service. Among the reasons why our company is one of the most popular options in our service areas is the warranty offered on all our work to guarantee the parts and labor we complete.
You should always feel comfortable in your home and we like to make sure you feel confident in choosing our experts. We make a point of making sure the team of technicians working with us have completed background checks and are drug-tested to give you peace of mind when they visit your household.
Need Air Conditioner Installation or Maintenance Services? Call Our Team!
Whether you are looking to complete any required maintenance or to replace your HVAC system, call or schedule an appointment online with our team of technicians.